Grand County real estate transactions Feb. 9-15
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Feb. 9-15 were worth more than $11.7 million combined.
• Hi Country Haus Bldg 24, Unit 7 – Joy Wahl to Robert Sayer and Joy Wahl, $50,000
• Zephyr Mountain Lodge Condo Bldg 1 & 2, Unit 1420 – Mark and Alberta Rosenberg to Dale and Caroline Estes, $567,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 86 Timeshare 086507 – Jeffrey and Christine Jensen to Nicole Henn, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 92 Timeshare 092501 – Herbert T Young Jr Family Trust, Cynthia Y Young Family Trust, Herbert Young Jr to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Pole Creek Valley Subdivision Lot 57 – Ian Gough to Todd and Danyel Schroeder, $547,500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 36, B U 56, Timeshare 036147, 56143 – Darrell and Debra Ross to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Village at Elk Track 2nd Flg Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot 19 – KGE LLC, Koelbel Company to Joseph and Sarah Noernberg, $572,000
• Vasquez Village Unit 4, Lot 3, Bldg 2 – Shaker Sherif and Irene Postel Sherif to Pamalyn Allen, $419,900
• Double Diamond Ridge Sub Ex Lot 2 – Gerald Katz to Roger K Bower Revocable Trust, $350,000
• Timberlane Heights Subdivision Lot 7, Block 5 – John and Kristen Schenk to Damien and Kristen Huze, $380,000
• Village at Wildhorse Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot E21 – Jamie Peth to Carbon Kodiak Limited, $9,600
• River View Condo Unit 6 – Jerald and Kelly Nispel to Barbara and Kenneth Flodberg, $345,000
• Base Camp One Condos Unit 316 R – Matthew and Barbara Paden to Chad and Kimberly Brenneise, $410,000
• Clubhouse Cabins & Village at Saddle Ridge Lot C 56 – Micah and Jennifer Fischer to Ali Erdogmus, $8,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 7, Block 11 – GG Drywall Inc to Manuel Hernandez and Michelle Peterson, $694,000
• Eagle Ridge on the Summit-PH 1, Unit 20, Bldg 2 – Jeremy and Heather Brion to Dittiman Singh, $405,000
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 3 8 – Jacques Bensard to C E Brackett Cattle Co, $66,000
• State Columbine Subdivision Block 4 Partial Legal – See Document – Schmidt Family Trust to Christian and Sarah Liberatore, $425,000
• Snowblaze Bldg E, Condo Unit 208 – KP Enterprise to Michael Doyle, $173,000
• Winding River Villa Lot 6, Block 1 – Edith, Steven, Carol, Deborah and Phillip Shell to Phillip and Kristine Shell, $270,000
• Colorado Anglers Club #1, Lot 19, Block 10 – Baby Moose Investments LLC to Jeremy and Cassandra Banks, $82,000
• Homestead Hills Subdivision Filing #2, Lot 18 – David and Janet Holsinger to Lee Family Trust, $728,600
• Klimko Commons Townhomes Unit B – Paul and Nancy Rose to Nelson Family Revocable Living Trust, $550,000
• Winter Park Village Lot A, Block 3 – Herb Fox to LXXTWO LLC, $575,000
• East Mountain Filing 1, Lot 14 – James Devlin and Kimberly Linin to David and Colleen Messenger, $3,000,000
• Heinis Addition to Kremmling Block 5, Lots 8,10 – Deborah Hartline to Lauro Martinez Barcelos and Julia Lopez, $110,000
• Silversage Subdivision Lot 11, Block 3 – Ryan and Lyndsay Bender to Michael Romine, $468,000
• Telemark Condominiums Bldg F, Unit 588 – Kenneth and Marne Spangler to Tony and Ashley Tang, $539,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
When the Braidwood Condominiums in Winter Park were built in the 1980s, the building lacked hallways wide enough for wheelchairs, walls between units were slim and the fire suppression system couldn’t compare to modern requirements.