Grand County real estate transactions, July 21-27: $13.9 million
Below are Grand County real estate transactions from July 21-27.
• Trail Creek Estates 3rd Filing Lot 135 – Gee Family Partnership Ltd to Peter and Kathryn Brown, $825,000
• Columbine Lake Lot 121, Block 8 – James and Barbara Appleby to Phil Goldstein, $725,000
• Winter Park Lodge II Bldg F, Unit 101 – Christina Allen De Martino to Kurt Colburn, $75,000
• Evans Outright Exemption Lot 5B, Block 1 – Richard Werth to Frances Roberts and Mark Cain, $180,000
• On The Meadows Condo Unit 4 – Denyse Trunkel to Gilbert and Christine Roybal, $250,000
• Clayton Subdivision Lot B3 – Pat and Cristie Taylor to Kent Homes LLC, $350,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit 302, Bldg E; Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Bldg E, Garage Unit D – Cozens Pointe LLC to Troy Brumley and Amy Bryer, $591,360
• Granby Ranch Filing 8, Lot 31 – Altitude Homes Development LLC to Jason and Jennifer Newcomer, $46,000
• Elk Creek at Grand Park Filing No 4, Lot 42 – Grand Park Homes LLC to April and James Obermeyer, $720,237
• Blue Valley Acres Unit #2, Lot 6, Block 5 – Back Acre Builder to Ann Buckell, $410,000
• Val Moritz Village 1st Filing Lot 11, Block 3 – Theresa Tower and Elizabeth Solsburg to Zachary Hodapp, $52,500
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 12, Block 20 – Peter and Julie Kerswell to Benjamin and Clelia McVay, $500,000
• Arrow at Winter Park Townhomes Lot 6, Block 3 – Arrow at Winter Park Inc to Adam and Cynthia Thompson, $591,427
• Aspen Meadows Condominiums Unit 105, Bldg B; Aspen Meadows Condominiums Garage Unit 27 – Gary and Nicole Brook, Alice and Robert Beimer to Paul Archibald and Lynne Ly, $285,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 13A, Unit 9 – Chuck and Elizabeth Craig to Kristle Rebolo and Simone Smead, $352,000
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 1 20 – Mary and Kenneth Hamon II to Kevin and Julia Crowe, $1,500,000
• Lakota Park Minor Subdivision Lot 13 – 301 Northwoods LLC to Jeffrey and Kimberly Hurst, $843,100
• Ayre Subdivision Lot 3 – Mulligans Mile LLC to Bennett R Leslie Living Trust and Patricia A Leslie Living Trust, $899,900
• Welch Subdivision Exemption Lot C – Christopher Welch to Mindy and Jeremy Straley, $250,000
• Ski Ranch Estates Lot 6 – Montgomery Jones to Peter and Bethanie Hammond, $159,000
• Spruce Ridge Towmhomes at Winter Park Ranch Unit 21 – Thomas Cummings to Donna M Davis Revocable Inter Vivos Trust, $632,250
• Copper Creek Ranch Estates Lots 10,11,13,14 – Canfield Management Trust to Brian Munro, $1,436,530
• Coyote Creek at Winter Park Unit 13, Lot 24 – ABW REOS LLC to Vanessa and Austin Handley, $65,000
• Pole Creek Timbers Subdivision Lot 19 – MJSJ LLC to Douglas and Kelly Viseur, $182,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 82 timeshare 082519 – Paul and Sandra Dellva to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 82 Timeshare 082545, 082546 – Simon Living Trust, Martha Simon to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Pine Beach Subdivision Hillside Addn Lot 20, Block 4 – William Schulz and Marilyn Hauge to Richard and Karen Werth, $439,000
• Aspen Meadows Condominiums Unit 3306; Aspen Meadows Condominiums Garage Unit 51 – Simpson A LLC to Patrick Barry and Kandy Kay Mead Barry, $319,000
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 2, Unit 2201 – New Direction IRA Inc, Carolyn Henderson IRA to Kathryn Neumann, $90,000
• Inn at SilverCreek PH II Condo Unit 502 – Martha Nelson to Dwight Moore, $88,500
• Elk Creek at Grand Park Filing No 4, Lot 40 – Grand Park Homes LLC to The Caseymueller Trust, $764,552
• Granby Ranch 11, Lot 3- Robin Mower to John and Tracy Foster, Richard and Melissa Lord, $107,000
• Shores of Shadow Mountain FP Lot 12 – Susan Garlinghouse Trust to Joshua and Eric Gonzales, $225,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User