Grand County Real Estate Transactions June 14-20
Grand County’s real estate transactions from June 14-20 were worth more than $9.5 million combined.
• Inn at SilverCreek PH I Condo Unit 237 – Stephen and Tiina Zakany to Andy and Gloria Brounkowski, $128,000
• Fraser Crossing-Founders Pointe Condominium Unit 3317 – Sean and Sarah Michael to Sean Michael Family Trust and Sarah Michael Family Trust, $500
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 12, Block 15 – Hector Galaviz to Felipe Galaviz, $44,000
• Legacy Park Ranch Lot 72 – Eric Anderson to Josephine Ard, $649,900
• Y-Lee Subdivision Lot 11, Block 1 – Joel Moore to Seth and Ellie St Germain, $399,000
• East Mountain Filing 6, Lot 107 – William and Christine Wynne to Davenport Family Trust, $1,200,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 68 Timeshare 068225; Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 113 Timeshare 113540 – Walter and Janice Gromadin to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Granby Block 6, Lots 7,8 – Alexander Jasper House LLC to Jonathan Martinez and Nelida Castaneda, $175,000
• Gudgel Subdivision TRT 30 – Thomajean Johnsen and Gregory Norris to Levi and Jennifer Harmon, $105,000
• East Mountain Filing 9, Lots 41,41G – Josh McKinley to Brian Ridgeway, $598,000
• Village at Mountain Sky Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot D 53 – Judith Vinay to Wales Enterprises LLC, $550,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit 303, Bldg I; Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Bldg I, Garage Unit D – Gary and Cynthia Wood to James and Andrea Rable, $567,500
• Grand Country Estates Lot 17 – Tina White to Christopher Bailey, $140,000
• East Mountain Filing 7, Lot 24 – Rendezvous Homes LLC to Joshua McKinley, $750,000
• Village at Elk Track 2nd Flg Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot 18 – KGE LLC, Koelbel Company to John and Evan Fauerbach, Joseph Jeter, $640,000
• Val Moritz Village 2nd Filing Lot 15, Block 5 – Richard and Delores Linke to Sybil, Derek and Brian Miller, $60,000
• Old Park Lot 42 – Alpine Valley Living Trust to Richard and Lizabeth Miller, $52,500
• Riveracres 2nd Adn Mtn Meadows Lot 3, Block 1 – John and Abigail Wilkes to Leslie and Rodman Riehl, $320,000
• Lake Kove Subdivision TRT 5; Grand Lake Partial Legal – See Document – 377 Lake Kove Drive LLC to Grand Lake Villa LLC, $1,595,000
• Pine Beach Subdivision Block 8, Lots 9,10 – Francwest LLC to Scott and Francesca Parker, $145,000
• Riveracres Addn to Mtn Meadows Lot 31A – Talmath and Erin Lakai to John and Kenna Anderson, $28,500
• Lakota Park Subdivision Lot 59 – PMWP Development Company to Dominic and Jessica Spencer, $1,425,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User