Grand County real estate transactions June 30-July 6: Totaling $11.8 million
• Granby Ranch Filing 8, Lot 14 – Jeffery Sanchez and Laura Manning to Michael and Sarah Warren, $775,000
• Sun Song Condo Unit E – Bonny Jo and Richard Wiley to David and Carrie Smizik, $257,500
• Vasquez Mountain Lodge Condominiums – Vasquez Village Associates LLC to Swamp Donkey LLC, $625,000
• Sun Song Condo Unit J, Bldg 5 – Frank and Joni Kiesecker to Kiesecker Family Trust, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 76 Timeshare 076135 – Lee Anne and Robert Cully Sr. to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
Support Local Journalism
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 11 Timeshare 011119 – John Kegans to Moutainside SilverCreek Timeshare Owners Association, $500
• Silversage Subdivision Lot 16, Block 2 – Stephen and Lisa Olsen to Ford Lockett III, $26,500
• Sunnyside Addn to Grand Lake Block 3, Lots 61,62 – Van Bibber Investments LLC to Jeff and Kirsten Eldridge, $1,600,000
• East Mountain Filing 9, Lot 33 – Rendezvous Homes LLC, Koelbel Company to David and Susan Lukasik, $558,139
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 41 – LeAnne and Robert Osgood Jr to Kimberly Kasubke, $269,900
• Riveracres 2nd Adn Mtn Meadows Lot 7, Block 5 – Edward and Lyudmila Zeldin to Amy Leet and Danniel Hudson, $299,000
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 3, Unit 3204 – Michelle Labriola and Jennifer Gustafson to Kathryn Ricketts, $195,000
• Copper Creek Ranch Estates Lot 18 – John and Dennis Cattell to Gregory Bayda and Dale Learn Bayda, $215,000
• Shadow Lake Villas Subdivision Lot 5 – James and Kimberly Ritzel to Diann and Denis Butler, Bernice Greis, $949,000
• East Mountain Filing 9 Lots 33,34; East Mountain Filing 9, Garage Units 33G,34G – Rendezvous Homes LLC, Koelbel Company to Paul and Ann Woodley, $524,400
• Elk Creek at Grand Park Filing No 4, Lot 54 – Grand Park Homes LLC to Michael and Jessica Saunders, $655,715
• Lakeridge Mtn Valley Subdivision Lot 10, Block 4 – Marlene and Julius Diczek to Matthew and Landis Trainor, $347,800
• East Mountain Filing 7, Lot 104 – Gary and Sue Watkins to Viginia Newton, $699,000
• Trinder Subdivision TRT 9A Replat of 6,7,9 – Eric and Lynn Westerman to Kimberly Parsons, $125,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 7, Block 17 – Robert and Joelle Arne to Michael and Jacqueline Heneghan, $560,000
• Pole Creek Meadows Lot 14, Block 2 – Kelley and John Glancey to Richard and Dianne Sievers, $935,000
• Winter Park Ranch 3rd Filing, Lot 18, Block 2 – Richard and Dianne Sievers to Michael Matoush and Linda Nystrom, $699,000
• Cabin Village Lot 18 – Evangeline Bowen and Crystal Buckles to Julianne Eastmond, $210,000
• Fairway Villas at Grand Elk Ranch & Club Unit A, Lot 12 – Dennis and Vicki Brzezicki to Robert and Susan McBride, $480,000
• Trail Creek Estates 2nd Filing Lot 90 – Larry Clark to Paul and Vonda Keator, $59,000
• Iron Horse Phase I Bldg H Condo Unit 2308 – Table Rock West LLC to Nick and Connie Deture, $495,000 • Schuessler-Turner Subd Exempt Lot 1 – Robert Schuessler to Jon and Margaret Schallert, $249,900
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User