Grand County Real Estate Transactions March 15-21
Grand County’s real estate transactions from March 15-21 were worth more than $10.6 million combined.
Aspen Meadows Condominiums Unit 304, Bldg E; Aspen Meadows Condominiums Garage Unit 16 – Lentis Lee to Lentis F Lee Family Irrevocable Trust, $219,000
• SEC 1 TWP 1 R 76W Partial Legal – See Document – Douglas and Loretta Oury to Jeffrey Ciminillo and Marlo Fedeli, $97,500
• Silversage Subdivision Lot 6, Block 2 – Thomas and Kristin Olsen to Maria Esquivel and Luis Luna, $34,500
• Lakota Flg 6, Tract E, Lot 4 – Douglas D Ebers Family Revocable Trust to Broadus Investments LLC, $150,000
• Zephyr Mountain Lodge Condo Bldg 1 & 2, Unit 2800 – United States America to James and Deirdre Jensen, $950,000
• Zephyr Mountain Lodge Condo Bldg 1 & 2, Unit 1421 – Pipeline Boomer Properties LLC to Paul and Susan Steckler, $585,000
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 2 38 – Fairways Pole Creek Development LLC to Mark and Tammy Berven, $325,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 16, Unit 5 – Tim Coulter and Barbara Lynn to Luke Leonard, $242,000
• Chill Unit 103, Bldg 1 – Block E Inc to Eric and Amy Colby, $1,090,000
• Inn at SilverCreek PH II Condo Unit 405 – World International Vacation Club to Scott and Krista Dolan, $115,000
• SEC 26 TWP 1S R 79W Partial Legal – See Document – Robert Stuart to Bull Run Ranch LLC, $14,880
• Edgewater Resort The First Administrative Replat of Lot 3 – Mutual Omaha Loanpro LLC to Adam and Emily Griffin, $415,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit 101, Bldg F – Cozens Pointe LLC to Jill and Shannon Exner, $538,825
• Red Quill Village Townhomes Lot 2 – Jimmy Salat to Mark Gregory Thylin Revocable Trust and Kimberly Rae Thylin Revocable Trust, $710,000
• Alpine Acres Sub Block 1 Lots 7,8 – Stephanie T Tuttle Trust to David Davis and Caleb Jolly, $430,000
• Perry L Miller Tracts Lots 18,19,20 – Susan Cardoza and Lauri Gallagher to Matthew, Stephanie and Tarly Dall, $6,000
• Grand View Highlands Filing #1, Lot 10, Block 4 – Cuinn Merrigan to Kurt and Barbara Allison, $636,790
• Hi Country Haus Bldg 9, Unit 16 – Plantation Capital Resources LLC to Todd Bloom and Prudence Cordts Bloom, $232,315
• The Fairways at Pole Creek Lot 1 46 – John and Paula Vernon to Rachelle and Steven Goodwin, $95,000
• Lakota Flg 6, Tract E, Lot 4 – Lynn and Cheryl Grosdidier to Teresa Scrivano, $149,000
• Inn at SilverCreek PH I Condo Unit B 218, Week 27 – Joseph Dejawon to Richard and Patricia Banks, $500
• The Reserve at Elkhorn Ridge Subdivision Lot 38 – Pray Family Retreat LLC to Westwind Family Trust, $3,710,000
• Inn at SilverCreek PH II Condo Unit 465 – World International Vacation Club to Wesley Crittle, $115,000
• Iron Horse Building D, Condo Unit 3084 – Bradley and Christine Cillian to Gordon and Hannah Westmont, $230,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 33 Timeshare 033133 – John and Vilma Sneed to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 7 Timeshare 007234; Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 85 Timeshare 085511 – Dwight Hole to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 12 Timeshare 012117 – Robert and Diane Nielsen to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 106 Timeshare 106528 – Michael Law and Eva Lee to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 31 Timeshare 031101 – Dennis and Kathy Gilmore to Gilmore Living Trust, $500
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
If you live in Grand County, chances are you love being outside. There are endless recreational activities, many likely a stone’s throw from where you’re standing. Whether it’s skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking or simply walking…