Grand County Real Estate Transactions March 29-April 4
Grand County’s real estate transactions from March 29-April 4 were worth more than $20.2 million combined.
• Rangeview Subdivision TRT 17 – Kristi Shovein to Mary and Larry Franklin, $725,000
• Lakeview Waterside West Condos Bldg D, Unit 302 – Joan Palen and David Haukeness to Palen Haukeness Revocable Trust, $500
• Mountain Shadows Estates 2nd Amd Final PH 2, Lot R 8 – Nathan and Holly South to Daniel and Shelley Frihauf, $145,000
• Ranches at Devils Thumb Lot 15 – Ranches Devils Thumb Inc to Ranch Collina LLC, $1,650,000
• Beaver Village Flg #1, Bldg 3, Unit 101 – Seth and Brittney Skelton to Tyler Duncan, $390,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit 302, Bldg F; Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Bldg F, Garage D – Cozens Pointe LLC to Brett and Kaia Hoopes, $681,195
• Granby Lots 17,18,19,20,21 – WBBBC LLC to Granby Barn LLC, $346,000
• Pole Creek Valley Subdivision Lot 92 – Christopher Morley and Kristin Smith to Alexis Horowitz Burdick, $775,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 2 Timeshare 002109 – Jackie and James Burdon Jr to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• East Mountain Filing 5, Lot 114 – Raymond and Jordan Buckley to KKBH LLC, $1,065,000
• Lakeview Waterside West Condos Unit 205, Bldg B – Lynn and Betsy Veeser to Timothy and Julie Glasco, $320,000
• Hot Sulphur Springs Block 2, Lots 11,12; Spruce Arms Condominiums Units 1A,2A As Built – ADAF LLC to PCD HSS LLC, $520,000
• Blue Valley Acres Unit #2, Lot 11, Block 1 – Heath and Dawn Bowden to Linda Shelley, $53,000
• Grand Lake Block 29, Lots 2,3,4 Partial Legal – See Documents – Denise Nielsen, Denise Wagner to Charles Fanaro III, $95,000
• Granby Ranch 5 First Administrative Plat Amendment Lot 31 – McAdams Properties LLC to Lacey and Eric Emeott, Katrina and Steve Bechtold, $451,000
• Fox Run Apartments Partial Legal – See Document – Iron Horse Partners LLC, Blueline Equity Partners II LLC to Anchor Fox Run LLC, $9,440,000
• Snowblaze Bldg C Condo Unit 12; Snowblaze Bldg C Condo Parking Space 12; Snowblaze Bldg C Condo Storage Area 12 – Kenneth Fleck to Todd and Kirstin Cooper, $402,500
• Winter Park Highlands Greenridge Lot 53 – Wohlgeschaffen Markus Karl Borromaus Ludwig to Denise Lenherr, $147,500
• Lakota Flg 3, Tract C, Lot 29 – Nathan and Virginia Davis to Kurtis and Shannan Williams, $335,000
• Roam Filing No 1, Lot 12, Block 10 – Fraser River Development Co LLC to C Finnegan and Allison Faldi, $535,000
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 402, Bldg E; Hideaway Station Bldg E, Parking Space R 402 – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Western Sky Real Estate LLC, $650,000
• Victoria Village Lots 8,9, Block M Partial Legal – See Documents – Brent Quinn to James Dicanio, $325,000
• Colorado Anglers Club #1, Lot 30, Block 11 – Kenneth and Rhea Kniep to Vertical Design Development LLC, $27,500
• Lake Forest Subdivision Block 1, Lots 45,46 – Mark and Therese Brady to Robert Merrill and Kathryn Alm, $90,000
•Winter Park Highlands Greenridge Lot 22 – Donald Hanneke to Donna J Norris Revocable Trust, $157,000
• Grand Lake Estates 1st Filing Lot 3, Block 8 – DSTF LLC to Sarah Chabot and Michael Arntson, $425,000
• River Glen Condominiums Unit 201 – Norris and Sally Widener to Daniel Maurais and Stephanie Vossler, $498,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User