Grand County Real Estate Transactions March 8-14
Grand County’s real estate transactions from March 8-14 were worth more than $8.7 million combined.
• Silverado II Condo Unit 132, Bldg 1 – Mark and Kimberly Thylin to Corrine Holck, $365,000
• Bachwoods Subdivision Exemption Lot 2 – Joshua Holdings LLC to Terra West LLC, $1,525,000
• Village at Wildhorse Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot E 75 – Kimberly Gomez to Judith and Champney McNair Jr, $27,500
• Inn at SilverCreek PH I Condo Unit 126 – Fredia and Jerry Price, Donald and Sondra Whitaker to Brad Fletcher, $90,000
• Winter Park Highlands Unit 3, Lot 33 – C G S Properties LLC to Tonya Schloemer Kirlin, $90,000
• Old Park Filing #5, Lot 13, Block A – Burten Loudenslager and Nicola S Finn Loudenslager to Richard Goodmanson, $365,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit 301, Bldg F; Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Bldg E, Garage Unit A – Cozens Pointe LLC to Heather Conoboy and Jian Hang, $613,550
• Waterside Sub Block 1 Ridge Waterside, Lots 7A,7B Blocks 1,2 – David Muller to Erin Jorgenson, $123,000
• Beaver Village Flg #2, Bldg 2, Unit 301 – James Kelly and Anastatia Kehoe Kelly to Mark Ballard and Abby Strickland Ballard, $443,000
• Pole Creek Valley Subdivision Lot 50 – Robert Rotner and Michael Uzzi to Daniel Rotner and Brigitte Richard, $75,000
• Lakota Flg 6, Tract E, Lot 1 – Spruce Lane Development Co Inc to Nicole and Paul Cherry, $720,000
• Shadow Mountain Estates 2nd Filing Lot 19 – Brian and Misty Hanvey to Wesley Dutton, $392,500
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 1 10 – Mishell Residence LLC to James Clark, Suzanne Plummer, Terri and James Mathis, $1,659,000
• Kremmling Country Addition Lot 5, Block 7 – Maria Del Refugio Dominguez and Eliher Ruiz to Amanda Simmons, $276,000
• SEC 32 TWP 2N R 76W Partial Legal – See Document – Geraldine West to Haley Demarais, $310,000
• Village at Elk Track 2nd Flg Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot 22 – KGE LLC, Koelbel Company to Carin and Andrew Geist, $640,216
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 36 Timeshare 036114; Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 56 Timeshare 056144 – Beverly Winsted to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 13 Timeshare 013128 – Detlef and Marlene Goldschmidt to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 35 Timeshare 035142 – Raleigh and Kay Cunningham to Julie Devlin, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 33 Timeshare 033103 – Christopher Epple to Mathew Flood, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 2 Timeshares 022126,002128 – David and Barbara Miller to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 53 Timeshare 053147 –Robert and Sharon Bayless to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• The Black Forest at Pole Creek Subdivision Lot 1 – Needles Eye LLC to Phillip Busby, $195,000
• Soda Springs Ranch Filing 2, Unit A3, TRT F – Midland Trust Company, Robert Douglass Account to Kevin and Dianne Spencer, $269,000
• Pine Beach Subdivision Lot 10A, Block 8 – Michael Hill and Donna Van Tassel to 116 GCR 465 LLC, Frederick Widman, $565,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Humans have been practicing archery for millennia. Its history as an essential hunting tool evolved into a popular sport that over 20 million Americans enjoy each year. Archery requires patience, tactical strength and skill, earning…