Grand County Real Estate Transactions May 10-16
Grand County’s real estate transactions from May 10-16 were worth more than $10.7 million combined.
• Dietrich Addition to Kinsey City Block 7, Lots 9,10; Dietrich Addition to Kremmling Block 7, Lots 9,10 – Robert and Alison Swier to Lee Ann and Mark Mueller Jr, $180,000
• Winter Park Highlands Unit 3, Lot 12 – Karen and Christine Severns to Juan Gutierrez, $115,000
• Divide at Forest Meadows-F Unit 1 – Garry Cook to Rusty McInnis, $299,900
• Snowblaze Bldg B, Condo Unit 34 – Jadestone Properties LLC to Robin Gordon, $457,000
• Grand Lake Block 4, Lots 3,4 – Pancho Leftys Real Estate LLC to Grand Champions RE LLC, $729,000
• SECS 21,28,29,32,33 TWP 4N R 81W Partial Legal – See Documents – Whiteley Peak Ranch Ltd to JTD Colorado Properties LLC, $1,550,000
• Trailhead Lodges Lodge 4, Unit 434 – Ronald and Karissa Gagnon to John Vanecko and Sylvie Asselin, $625,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 10, Unit 8 – Christopher and Kathryn Purcell to Paul and Melanie Drummond, $350,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 19, Block 14 – David K Walker Revocable Trust and Teresa A Malouf Revocable Trust to Christopher and Alaina Nash, $725,000
• SEC 30,31 TWP 1S R 75W Partial Legal – See Documents – Julia Van Stone and Julie Goodin to EC Ranch Fraser LLC, $200,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 33 Timeshare 033104 – Jill Faucheux to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• SECS 20,21 TWP 2N R 76W Partial Legal – See Documents – Rio Colorado LLC to Cottonwood Confluence LLC, $3,100,000
• Coyote Creek at Winter Park Lots 26,27,28 – ABW Reos LLC to Alpha Network LLC, $213,000
• Winter Park Ranch 2nd Filing Lot 4, Block 1 Partial Legal – See Document; Winter Park Ranch 4th Filing Lot S 83 – Emily Gold to Kasi and Scott Ludwig, $683,400
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 35, Block 12 – Christopher and Alaina Nash to Heidi and Frederick Troy Jr, $589,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 75 Timeshare 075101 – Harold Selassie to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 84 Timeshare 084515 – Steven and Nikita Medrano to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Pole Creek Valley Subdivision Lot 12 – Richard and Jamie Dooley to Hector Escalante and Claudia Salazar De Escalante, $825,000
• Winter Park Highlands Unit 3, Lots 33,34 Partial Legal – See Document/Includes Easements – Kurt Smitz to Adam and Suzanne Shuknecht, $95,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Grand County’s real estate transactions Jan. 17-23 were worth more than $8.4 million combined.