Grand County real estate transactions May 24-30
Grand County’s real estate transactions from May 24-30 were worth more than $5.6 million combined.
• BV Townhomes Unit B, Lot 3C – 4TP LLC to Stephen and Jessica Cizik, $460,000
• BV Townhomes Unit A, Lot 3A – 4TP LLC to David J Barker Family Trust and Nicole H Barker Family Trust, $485,000
• Grand Lake Estates 1st Filing Lot 6, Block 9 – Phyllis and James Price to A-Kids Investment I LLC, $465,000
• Grand Lake Lot 4, Block 10 – Anne Cohen to Cabin Holdings LLC, $85,000
• Shadow Crest Condo Unit 4C – Raul Abad to Phyllis Price, $290,000
• North Shore Subdivision 2nd Filing, Lot 1 – Harry Canon to Brody Roberts, $380,000
• Porcupine Ridge Lot 26A – Cabins Porcupine Ridge Ltd to Jason and Catherine Rhodes, $797,078
• Granby Lots 9,10,11,12,13, Block 5 Partial Legal – See Documents/Includes Easements – Richard and Tracy Trostel to Michael and Kathleen Oveson, $415,000
• Starline Subdivision Lot 3 – Thomas Pierro to Trevor and Kendra Harder, $500,000
• Kicking Horse Lodges Unit 105, Bldg 7 – 7105 Northstar LLC to Jason Sanders, $225,000
• Val Moritz Village 2nd Filing Lot 8A, Block 6 – Amanda Omara to Lauren Selleck, $120,000
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 4, Unit 4301 – Ian Liversidge to Ian and Erin McLean, $170,000
• Val Moritz Village 1st Filing Lot 16, Block 3 – Kimberley Jensen to Jet Development LLC, $43,000
• Colorado Anglers Club #1, Lot 10, Block 6 – David Fadely to David and Diane Spargo, $25,000
• Grand Lake Lot 7, Block 22 – King Housing LLC to A Wiggin LLC, $285,000
• Hot Sulphur Springs 1st Addn Block 8, Lots 1,2,3 – Gregory Dennett to Cassandra Goldgehn, $298,000
• Village at Wildhorse Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot E 73 – Steven and Robert Moore to Barry and Deborah Starr, $29,900
• Pines at Meadow Ridge Court C U 6, Week 30 – Carroll Driver Wine Revocable Trust and Betty Ann Wine Revocable Trust to Pines Meadow Ridge Lodges Association, $500
• Winter Park Ranch 1st Filing Lot 4 – Daniel and Megan Martell to Clinton and Francis Patrick, $525,000
• Village at Buckhorn Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot 7, Block 2 – Frontier Capital LLC to Scott Smith Properties LLC and Michele Smith Properties LLC, $7,500
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Grand County’s real estate transactions Jan. 17-23 were worth more than $8.4 million combined.