Grand County Real Estate Transactions Nov. 24-30
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Nov. 24-30 were worth more than $8.6 million combined.
• Blue Valley Acres Lot 23, Block 4 – Ryan Doell, Andrew Watson, Andrew Biggs, Charles McLellan to Wyatt Sommer, $87,000
• Kicking Horse Lodges Unit 2 101, Bldg 2 – Leslie Parker Wallace to Amy and Zachary Hegwood, $219,900
• Shadow Mountain Estates 2nd Filing Lot 26 – The R W Nill Trust and Margaret A Nill Trust to Cris and Donna Gordon, $60,000
• Mesa Vista Subdivision Lot S 16 – David and Robin Johnson to MacKenzie Simmons, $295,000
• Aspen Meadows Condominiums Unit 204, Bldg D; Aspen Meadows Condominiums Garage Unit 23 – Aaron and Hilary Hickman to Kari and David Goddard, $285,000
• Lakeview Waterside West Condos As Built Bldg C – John and Kirklyn Simonton to Jennifer Sears, $484,400
• Arrow Winter Park Lot 3, Block 2 – Arrow Winter Park Inc to Gina Signori and Chad Stebbins, $672,618
• Clubhouse Cabins & Village at Saddle Ridge Lot C 35 – Buttermilk LLC to Scott Michele Smith Properties LLC, $11,250
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 85 Timeshare 085517 – Jamie and Justin Lisle to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 104 Timeshare 104505 – Eugene and Thelma Weil to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 35 Timeshare 035143 – David and Kathleen Jones to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Trail Creek Estates 2nd Filing Lot 79; Trail Creek Estates 3rd Filing Lot 87 – Wayne Roseler to Gary and Judith Craig, $74,500
• Blue Valley Acres Unit #2, Lot 6, Block 6 – Daniel Duley to Leonardo Rodriguez and Ana Belia Varela Rodriguez, $70,000
• Lakeridge Subdivision Flg #2, Lot 38 – Christine Murphree Family Trust and John Murphree Family Trust to Catherine Anne Pennington Living Trust, Alan Blount, $495,000
• Rabbit Ears Village Subdivision Lots 4,5 – G Daniel Whittaker to Rabbit Ears Village Association Inc, $42,500
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 24, Unit 1 – Jeffrey and Teresa McAlister to Joel and Patricia Muller, $289,000
• Ridge, Meadow Ridge-Railbender Unit 6 –Michael R Fox Revocable Living Trust to Michael and Kathleen Morse, $300,000
• Winter Park Ranch 4th Filing Lot S39 – Meadow Ridge Holdings LLC to Jeremy and Jeana Cost, $771,500
• Ridge Estates No 2, Lot 7 – Jennifer and Frank Tong Jr to Andrzej and Katarzyna Lapsa, $710,000
• Wapiti Ridge Subdivision Exempt #1 & II, Lot F – Camppatch LLC to Robert and Carole Brown, John and Trudy Onofrey, $1,530,000
• Grandview Villas PH II, Unit 216 – JoAnna Klingensmith to Scott Stranskyand Hailey Pash, $275,000
• Snowblaze Bldg E, Condo Unit 205 – Jeremy and Jeana Cost to Buckner Holdings LLC, $174,000
• Mesa Vista Subdivision Lot S 61 – Larry and Gary Thompson to Dennis and DeAnna Reardon, $355,000
• SEC 35 TWP 2N R 77 Partial Legal – See Document – Merle and Judith Yoder to Joylise Buhre and Andrew Hansen, $250,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 17, Block 14 – Brandon and Nicole Young to Andrew and Elizabeth Newsom, $509,000
• Arrow Condo Lot 2, Block 2 – Arrow Winter Park Inc to George and Lisa Carpenter, $672,133
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Grand County’s real estate transactions May 2-8 were worth more than $63.9 million combined.