Grand County voting deadlines loom
October 27, 2011
If you haven’t voted yet, time if running out.
Ballots must be received at the Grand County Administration Building by 7 p.m. Nov. 1 in order to be counted, including those that are returned by mail. Having the ballot postmarked by this date does not qualify the ballot for counting.
Handicap accessible voting and voting in person are available Monday through Friday through Oct. 28, and Saturday Oct. 29, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Grand County Administration Building. The drop-off site for ballots through Oct. 29 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. is the Grand County Administration Building, 308 Byers Ave, Hot Sulphur Springs.
Drop-off sites for ballots on Election Day only, Nov. 1, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. are:
• Grand County Administration Building, 308 Byers Ave., Hot Sulphur Springs
• Mountain Parks Electric, 321 West Agate Ave, Granby
• Grand Lake Elementary, 301 Marina Dr., Grand Lake
• CSU Extension Hall, Fairgrounds, Kremmling
• Church of the Eternal Hills, 100 Meadows Blvd., Tabernash
• Grand Park Community Recreation Center, 1 Main Street, (Hwy 40), Fraser
Those eligible to vote have already received ballots by mail.