Grand County’s real estate transactions Jan. 12-18
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Jan. 12-18 were worth more than $11.2 million combined.
• Lakota Flg 3, Tract C, Lot 31 – Charles and Nancy Banks to Jenny Ismert and Kevin Griglak, $1,740,000
• SEC 33 TWP 2N R 76W Partial Legal – See Document – Todd and Amanda Hammerlund to Esco Sand Gravel LLC, $1,278,815
• Columbine Condos Unit 10 – Jeffrey and Virginia German to Benjamin Gentry and Amanda Carter, $235,000
• Ranches at Devils Thumb Lot 3 – Ranches Devils Thumb Inc to Michael Martin, $1,525,000
• Hideaway Townhomes As Built Lot 23 Partial Legal – See Document – David J Barker Family Trust and Nicole H Barker Family Trust to JKR Investments LLC, DCB EX LLC, $800,000
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 301 Bldg E; Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 301, Bldg E, Parking Space R301 – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Peter Kriekard and Sheila Sullivan, $664,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 302 Bldg E; Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 302, Bldg E, Parking Space R302 – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Kenneth and Hannah Berumen, $629,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 401 Bldg E; Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 401, Bldg E, Parking Space R401 – Winter Park Development Co LLC to David and Michele Steed, $674,900
• Columbine Lake Addition Lot 30, Block 7 – Derek Votaw and Alexandra Stofflet to Johnnie McNary, $390,000
• Tabernash Block 3, Lots 11,12,13 – Tabernash Warehouse LLC to Chillcoots Business Center LLC, $825,000
• Clubhouse Cabins & Village at Saddle Ridge Lot C63 – Keith Mulford and Sarah Abruscato to Metro 21 Real Estate LLC, Stark Assets LLC, $9,000
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 3, Unit 3203; Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 1-C, Unit 3203 – Albert and Carole Sundine, Marianne Morrison to DTH Holdings LLC, $180,000
• Village at Riverside 1st Flg, Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot A6 – Welcome Realty LLC to Stark Assets LLC, $8,000
• Timber Run Condo Unit 3, Bldgs 2,3, Weeks 13,14,25 – Barry and Sally Rundquist to Sally Rundquist Living Trust, $500
• Lakeside at Pole Creek Townhomes Unit 6A – Claudia Bonomo to Blake Chambliss Jr, $600,000
• Village at Buckhorn Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot 1, Block 3 – Michael Tritt to Rene and Christopher Capron, $322,000
• Sunset Ridge Filing #1, Lot 21, Block 2 – Randall and Beverly Everson to Johannes Tammeling and Michele Wilson, $138,000
• Zephyr Mountain Lodge Condo Unit 2502 – Eric and Sandra Schano to Todd Worthington, $560,000
• Indian Peaks Bldg C, Condo Unit 102, Week 51 – Zulfikar and Shamim Esmail to Ryan Nichols, $3,000
• Gudgel Subdivision TRT 9; Willhite Subdivision Lot 16 – Donald and Gladys Nelson to Jacob Bakker, $390,600 • Hi Country Haus Bldg 22, Unit 13 – Richard and Amber Ferriss to Amelia Deleon, $315,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.