DeLores WoodsJune 3, 1922 – April 3, 2015
April 28, 2015
DeLores Woods passed away in her home in Granby on April 3. Born in Tipton,Okla., on June 3, 1922, to Jake and Lenora Dick, she married Harold Woods on Jan. 17, 1940. They had two children, Barbara Jean and Billy Dean Woods. DeLores has five granddaughters Tammy (Preston) Pearman, Vicki Adamson, Lisa (Kevin) Schucard ,Shelly (Tyler) Dickey, Wendi Archer (Jeff Weaver) and grandson Tim Woods. Daughter in-law Sandy Woods. DeLores has five great grandchildren Lenea, Kayla, Shayla, Madison, Brode, and Ethan and one great-great granddaughter Kaleah.
Services will be held Saturday, April 25, at 11 a.m. at St.Johns Episcopal church, 390 E. Garnet Ave., Granby.
Trending In: Obituaries
- (UPDATED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Spring Bash and Splash to bring a month-long celebration to Winter Park