Earl Graham Storm, 1933-2019
March 11, 2019
Earl Graham Storm, 86, of Fraser passed away peacefully March 7, 2019, in Westminster.
Graham was born Feb. 5, 1933 in Madison, Indiana, to Earl Conrad and Mabel (Jessup) Storm. Graham moved to Fraser in 1984 with his wife and three of his four children.
He enjoyed spending time with his family, trains and photography.
Graham is survived by his wife, Imogene Storm of Fraser; daughters, Paula (Gary) Hamilton of Tyler, Texas, and Gina (David) Dahlberg of Westminster; son, Earl R. Storm (Megan) of Frederick; brother Ralph Storm of Madison, Indiana; 12 nieces and nephews, six grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren. He is preceded in death by his son, Brian Storm and one brother, Paul Storm.
In lieu of flowers, if you wish to contribute to Cal Farley's Ranch of Amarillo, Texas, it would be greatly appreciated. This was Graham's favorite charity.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grand Lake home explosion overnight kills 1, another in serious condition
- Early morning home explosion results in death of 67-year-old Grand Lake woman
- Weather service forecasting more snow for Grand County
- Grand County real estate transactions, from March 17-23
- Chasing the wind: The remarkable life and astounding adventures of freestyle skiing icon Bob Singley