Edna Wyatt, Aug. 28,1925 – Feb. 15, 2014
March 13, 2014
Edna Wyatt, 87, of Granby, passed away Feb. 15, 2014, from natural causes in New Braunfels, Texas. She had lived in New Braunfels with her family since 2006. She was proceeded in death by her husband Max Wyatt. She is survived by her sister Evelyn of Denmark, daughter Cathy-Lynn Sutton (Keith Sutton) and her two beloved grandsons Dalton and Dylan Mckee, all residing in Texas.
Edna was born Aug. 28,1925, in Omaha, Neb. When she was young, her family moved to Copenhagen Denmark where she lived until the age of 36. She then moved to Denver where she met Max, later relocating to Granby.
Edna ran the Granby Feed store for many years. After retiring, she loved to spend time with her grandsons. She was also very well known for her garage sales every weekend in the summers. She will be greatly missed. A private memorial will be held in the summer in Colorado.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Grand County athletes return home as Paralympic Games conclude; part-time local resident captures gold in men’s slalom