Glenda (Simerson) Spooner, 1953-2017
November 7, 2017
Glenda Gaye (Simerson) Spooner, 63, died peacefully in her sleep on Nov. 2, 2017 in Kremmling.
She was born in Denver, the daughter of James and Phyllis. Glenda spent most of her life in Grand County and loved the Colorado outdoors and her many pets.
Surviving are her husband, James 'Sparky' Spooner; siblings Glen Simerson, and Gwynne Ellen (Paul) Stephenson; nieces and nephew Sean (Anna) McFarland, Kelly McFarland, Caitlin (David) Pena; great-nephew Benicio Pena; and in-laws Patricia Lindberg, and Cynthia and Peter Thomsen. She was preceded in death by parents Jim and Phyllis.
Private family interment and a celebration of her life to be held at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park Resort bucks bad snowpack perception
- Winter Park Town Manager Drew Nelson resigns after domestic violence charge
- CAIC issues avalanche advisory as NOAA warns of looming winter weather
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- ‘River bottles’ found in area streams contain hazardous materials — don’t touch