John Kennedy, 1948-2018
July 10, 2018
John Kennedy, 70, of Granby passed away June 29, 2018. He was born in Meriden, Conn., March 11, 1948 to John and Dorothy Kennedy and he had one brother Jim all preceded John in death.
John is survived by his wife Yvonne and the Love of his life "Boo" the little dog who was always by his side. He is also survived by brother in law Robert Pacheco of Delta, Jason and Eileen Pacheco of Tabernash, mother in law Frances Pacheco of Tabernash and Robert Pacheco Jr. his nephew of Alaska.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Kremmling’s new town manager resigns citing safety concerns surrounding resident’s recent arrest
- Moose population, nearly zero before 1980, grows exponentially, challenging RMNP officials
- Winter Park moves forward with new transit center next to Cooper Creek
- 8 Winter Park athletes named to U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association’s Rocky Mountain Division team
- Grand County police blotter, Oct. 12-14: Having ‘a bad trip’; Testing police response time