John Kennedy, 1948-2018
July 10, 2018
John Kennedy, 70, of Granby passed away June 29, 2018. He was born in Meriden, Conn., March 11, 1948 to John and Dorothy Kennedy and he had one brother Jim all preceded John in death.
John is survived by his wife Yvonne and the Love of his life "Boo" the little dog who was always by his side. He is also survived by brother in law Robert Pacheco of Delta, Jason and Eileen Pacheco of Tabernash, mother in law Frances Pacheco of Tabernash and Robert Pacheco Jr. his nephew of Alaska.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Traffic holds planned for Monday, Tuesday on Highway 40 between Winter Park and Berthoud Pass
- Board waits to take action on Grand Lake Lodge development
- Man charged with vehicular homicide in 2017 crash in Kremmling gets maximum sentence
- Rocky Mountain National Park lifts total fire ban
- Man faces burglary charges related to March break-in