Lisa R. McBride, 1971-2018
November 27, 2018
Lisa Renee McBride died peacefully at her home on Nov. 18, 2018. Lisa was born on May 29, 1971 to Lawrence and Jeannette McBride in Denver.
Lisa graduated high school from Middle Park High School in Granby. After high school, Lisa attended a travel and trade school where she earned her college degree.
Lisa was an avid gardener and loved to see her garden flourish in the beautiful Colorado mountains. She loved to travel, her favorite destination being Yellowstone National Park especially when her mom was traveling along. Lisa had the privilege to be her mom's care taker. She loved being able to help her mother around the house and taking care of her needs.
Lisa is survived by her mom Jeannette of Granby, her brother Robert McBride of Steamboat Springs. Lisa is preceded in death by her father Lawrence.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America
- CORRECTED: Plans delayed for Pearl Dragon to move downtown
- Does cannabis cost or pay? Study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Mountain Parks Electric raising rates in the new year
- Taco therapy: Tabernash food stand ‘spreadin’ the love’ — one taco at a time