Mary Lou McAdam
December 24, 2018
Mary Lou was born in Cut Bank, Montana, to Chet and Esther Brown and passed away peacefully on Dec. 21, 2018 in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.
She married the love of her life, Bill (Ted) McAdam on Aug. 18, 1957.
They were married for 61 years.
Ted's employment kept them moving throughout the Rocky Mountain region and California until 1980 when they finally settled in Denver.
Mary Lou loved her cabin the Grand Lake, which later became their summer home after retiring to Lake Havasu in 2002.
Mary Lou in preceded in death by her parents, Chet and Esther and her beloved sister Marcia Bradley.
Mary Lou is survived by her husband Ted McAdam, son Wayne McAdam,daughter Nadine Schwartz (Dave), and son Ron McAdam.
Five grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren with numerous nieces and nephews.
The family requests in lieu of flowers, a donation be made in Mary Lou's name to Hospice of Havasu, P.O. Box 597, Lake Havasu City AZ 86403 or Montana Hope Project P.O Box 5927, Helena MT 59604.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Kremmling man pleads guilty to 2018 car burglary spree across Grand County
- Weather service forecasting more snow for Grand County
- Family Dollar to close nearly 400 locations; Kremmling store’s fate uncertain
- Chasing the wind: The remarkable life and astounding adventures of freestyle skiing icon Bob Singley
- Grand County police blotter, March 15-18: Moose attack