Obituary: Antonia (Tonie) Salazar
January 6, 2015
Antonia (Tonie) Salazar, born Oct. 13, 1919, passed away Dec. 27, 2014, in Colorado Springs. She is survived by five children: Manuel and Judy Salazar from Livingston, Mont., Albert and Vickie Salazar of Shawmut, Mont., Bernice Zamora of Granby, Gloria Mazotti of Roscoe, Ill., and Louise and Marc Gimino of Cascade, Colo.; 16 Grandchildren, 31 great-grandchildren, and 1 great-great-grandchild. She is preceded in death by her husband, Louis Salazar; one son; one daughter; one son in-law, Rudy Zamora; one daughter in-law, DeeDee Salazar; and one great-grandson.
She will be greatly missed by her family and friends. Service will be at Fraser Cemetery at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling candidate