March 29, 2016
Tonya Doraine (Craighead) Bareli, 37, Harrisonville, Mo. died Wednesday, March 23, 2016 in Harrisonville. Services were held Tuesday, March 29 at the Atkinson Funeral Home in Harrisonville, (816-380-3268, atkinsonfuneralhome.com).
Tonya was born May 6, 1978 in Hurst, Texas, the daughter of Calvin Wesley and Linda Gay (Walker) Craighead. She was a 1996 graduate of Middle Park High School in Granby. Tonya was an artist and poet who cherished her friends and loved her family, especially her two children.
She is survived by son, Givon Wesley Jasper and daughter, Madison Jean Jasper, Joliet, Ill.; mother, Linda Craighead (Bob Sloggett), Harrisonville, Mo.; sister, Lisa Dillon (Robert), Rogers, Ark.; other siblings, Ame Lansdown, Mission, Kan., Christina Wondra, Olathe, Kan., Geoffery Sloggett, Kansas City, Mo.; other relatives and friends.
Arrangements-Atkinson Funeral Home, Harrisonville, MO, 816-380-3268, atkinsonfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir