Obituary: Christopher Eugene Mullinex
July 13, 2015
Christopher Eugene Mullinex was born July 18, 1983, in Kremmling, Colo., to his parents Rick and Dee Mullinex. He left this world on July 3, 2015, in a terrible accident.
Christopher Eugene is survived by his parents Rick and Dee of Grand Lake; brother Jacob and wife Cody and his very loved Madison and Christopher of Grand Lake; brother Joshua and Kim of Grand Lake; grandparents Dean and Audrey Mullinex of Grand Lake and Sherry Wadlow of Idaho. He is preceded in death by his beloved Grandpa Gene Summers. He also leaves behind a huge family of Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and many dear friends, which are a great part of this family.
Christopher loved God, the outdoors, was an avid hunter and fisherman, loved to snowmobile, dirt bike, camp, anything to do with being in these Beautiful Mountains we are blessed enough to call home.
Please join us to celebrate his life on Saturday the 18 of July at 1 p.m. at the Winter Park Christian Church in Tabernash. Reception immediately following at the Stillwater Grill (formerly Caroline's) in Grand Lake.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Alterra plans $555 million in capital investments over next five years, including at Winter Park Resort
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion