Obituary: Clair B. Orr
July 2, 2015
A much-loved husband, father, grandfather, son, brother and friend, Clair B. Orr, 61, of Kersey, Colo., passed on to his eternal life with Christ on June 26, 2015, with his family at his side. He was born on Aug.12, 1953, in Kremmling to Jack and Alta Orr. He graduated from Kremmling High School in 1971.
He married Deborah Kautz in 1974. He is survived by his wife of 40 years, Deborah J. Kautz; daughters Tonya (Kyle) Pérez of Nara Visa, N.M.; Kaycee (Jason) Hoffman of Thedford, Neb.; Katie (Coy) Egbert of Hudson, Colo.; seven grandchildren including Peyton & Libby Pérez; Haxton, Kennedy, and Hayden Hoffman; Kingston & Crew Egbert; parents Jack and Alta Orr of Granby; sister Val Orr of Greeley; brothers Ed Orr of Greeley and Fred Orr of Denver.
He was preceded in death by his maternal grandparents Ed & Susie Linke of Granby and his paternal grandparents, Ted and Sara Orr of Kremmling.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Monday, July 6, at Redeemer Lutheran Church, 7755 Greenstone Trail, Fort Collins, CO, 80525.
Memorials may be made to the Clair B. Orr Memorial, P.O. Box 654, Kersey, CO 80644.
To extend condolences to the family go to adamsonchapels.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Alterra plans $555 million in capital investments over next five years, including at Winter Park Resort