Obituary: Clancy, Jan. 5, 1965 – March 10, 2014
March 13, 2014
Clancy, 49 of Tabernash, Colo., went to be with the Lord on March 10, 2014.
Clancy was born in Philadelphia on Jan. 5, 1965, and raised in Fairhaven, Md., by his parents Joan Bennett Clancy and Neil Clancy.
He is survived by his wife Denise, his six children, his mother Joan, his brother Thomas, and his sister Caroline.
An adoring father to his six children: Lihla, Madeline, Camille, Amelia, Nellie and Elias, Clancy always strived to provide the absolute best for his kids.
Married 25 years to his beautiful wife Denise, the two of them moved to Grand County in 1992 and started a thriving landscaping company, Lovely Lawn.
Clancy was well recognized around the county for his giant heart, lending hand, contagious laugh, and that old red shirt. He loved nothing more than to vacation with his family, fish, hunt, ski, boat and play ice hockey.
Missed deeply by family and friends, Clancy's generous heart will forever remain a part of ours.
The memorial service will be held at The Church Of Eternal Hills at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 19. Condolences and donations are welcomed and can be received by the Clancy family at: The Clancy Children's Trust located at Grand Mountain Bank or by P.O. Box 740 Granby, CO 80446.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Grand County real estate transactions, from March 11-17