Obituary: G. Fae Lough, Aug. 7, 1928 – March 24, 2013
March 27, 2014
G. Fae Lough, 85, of Grand Junction, Colo., passed away on March 24, 2014, at Hope West.
Fae was born on Aug. 7, 1928, in San Saba, Texas. She is proceeded in death by her Husband Eldon Lough. She is survived by her Daughter Wanda Thurston, Son Marshall Lough, Daughter Bonnie Brown, 11 grand children and numerous great-grandchildren. No memorial is planned at this time. In lieu of flowers, please donate to the Fellowship of Christian Cowboys or any charity of your choice. We will miss you Mom and Grandma.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart