Obituary: Hazel I Brewton, Oct. 1, 1947 – Dec. 27
March 13, 2014
Hazel I Brewton, born Oct. 1, 1947, passed away at St. Anthony's Hospital in Denver, Colo., of a stroke on Dec. 27, 2013. She is preceded in death by her parents and one great-great niece. She is survived by her sister Betty L. Wilson of Douglas, Ariz., two nieces, Betty Andrade, Lee Hill, two great-nieces, three great-nephews, two great-great nephews and three great-great nieces all of Colorado.
Hazel was cremated at Grand County Mortuary and Crematory and her wishes are to have her ashes taken to Texas and spread on her property there.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- USS Colorado to be commissioned
- Winter Park approves spring music series, extension for Rendezvous expansion