Obituary: Mark William Juring
April 7, 2015
Mark William Juring of Reno, Nev., passed away while surrounded by friends and family members at St. Mary's hospital on Jan. 17, 2015, of conditions resulting from a small tear in his aorta.
Mark was born in St. Paul, Minn., where he was the oldest of five children. He graduated from North High School and attended University of Minnesota. Prior to living in Reno, Mark resided in Winter Park where he spent eight years volunteering as a ski instructor for the National Sports Center for the Disabled at Winter Park Resort.
Mark was a avid mountain biker, boating enthusiast, music lover, camper, golfer. He had a thirst for life and loved anything to do with the great outdoors.
Mark was a very kind person and will be missed by many.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Grand County athletes return home as Paralympic Games conclude; part-time local resident captures gold in men’s slalom