Obituary: Michael Carpenter
February 10, 2015
Michael was born Dec. 15, 1947, in Englewood, Colo., to Donald and Faye Carpenter. He was the second of four children, Dennis, Jerry and Donna Lou.
Mike served in Vietnam, came home and went into business with his two brothers as DMJ General Contractors. He passed at the VA hospital in Tucson, Ariz., on Jan. 26, 2015.
He is survived by his children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held Feb. 15 at 1 p.m. West Grand High School in Kremmling. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Wounded Warriors.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally