Obituary: Peggy Cramer 1934-2013
March 13, 2014
Peg Cramer, age 79, died at home in Grand Lake surrounded by family on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013.
Born April 3, 1934, in Osage City, Kansas, she traveled all over the United States before settling in Grand Lake in 1969. Peg was happiest when she was spending time with her family and friends, going for long drives and being outdoors cultivating her beautiful gardens. Her warm personality and joyous spirit would light up a room, and she certainly loved to laugh! She was unique, generous, thoughtful, and inclusive, and was always ready with a listening ear and her subtle wisdom.
Peg touched the lives of many and will be greatly missed by her family, friends and community.
She is survived by her children, Heidi Gould (John) and Dan Cramer, and granddaughters Chelsea and Courtney Gould.
A Memorial service will be held at a later date.
Leave a condolence for the family, share a story about Peg or add a photo to Peggy's "Book of Memories" at http://www.grandcountymortuary.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- (UPDATED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Spring Bash and Splash to bring a month-long celebration to Winter Park