Obituary: Rebecca “Becky” Ann Pritchard
March 10, 2016
Rebecca "Becky" Ann Pritchard, 50 of Stevensville, Montana, passed away on Feburary 17, 2016 in Missoula, Montana.
An intimate Celebration Of Life Service was held Sunday, Feburary 28 along the banks of the Clark Fork River in Missoula. Rebecca was born in Kremmling, Colo. on July 9, 1965. She graduated from Middle Park High School and earned a degree from OSU. Becky enjoyed reading, writing, research and spending time with her family. She always loved the expression "May you live in interesting times." She undoubtedly made this happen in her own life and in the lives of everyone she touched.
Rebecca is survived by her husband Jim; daughter, Rachel (Nate) Snyder; grandson, Nicholas; brother, Rick (Cindy) Leonard; sister, Sarah (Mike) Mahoney and many loving friends and family. Rebecca is preceded in death by her parents Richard and Dewey Leonard of Fraser, Colo.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be given to: St Patrick House, 501 W. Alder St., Missoula, MT 59802.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business