Obituary: Robert Haden Shirley II
June 4, 2015
Robert Haden Shirley II, 67, formally from Hot Sulphur Springs, passed away Sunday, May 17, 2015, at Littleton Adventist Hospital from complications from esophageal cancer.
Robert was born April 6, 1948, in Denver to Robert and Phyllis Shirley. Robert and his wife Lynn of 43 years greatly enjoyed living in Hot Sulphur Springs while Robert worked as a state electrical inspector for Grand County.
He is survived by his wife, Lynn Shirley; his two daughters, Wendy Erickson and Robin Shirley-Granville; his two sisters, Lynda Andriotti and Beverly Bogart; his granddaughter, Grace Erickson; and many nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Life will take place on June 13, 2015, at 11 a.m. in Hot Sulphur Springs at the footbridge in the Town Park. All are welcome, bring stories, a picnic and celebrate his life.
Trending In: Obituaries
- 2 bull elk poached from Rocky Mountain National Park
- Firefighters responding to possible wildfire outbreak near Black Mountain
- Silver Creek Fire approaches 19,000 acres, containment at 50 percent
- MPHS fall production of ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ made possible through grant
- Granby Ranch expands events schedule, visitor experiences ahead of ski season