March 30, 2016
Following a three year struggle with COPD, Jim passed away on March 23, 2016. He was at peace and no longer suffering in pain when he left us.
Jim is survived by his loving wife of 50 years, Linda, his son Jeff (Mara) Rusciolelli of Fort Collins, daughter Wendi (Jason) Beld of Timnath and stepfather John Rusciolelli of Lakewood. Jim has four beautiful granddaughters (Desi, Ryan, Abigail & Sophia) and one great grandson (Tristan). His family was very important to him and he treasured every moment he was with them. He enjoyed teasing and joking with them all. An avid outdoorsman and expert angler, Jim longed for the days when he could be sitting by the lake or on the boat fishing. He was a very patient man when teaching others how to fish and was overjoyed when his "students" were successful. He loved his family pets (dog Charlie and cat Sammy). He enjoyed going out frequently to the animal shelter to visit the animals that had not been placed with a family.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in Jim's name to the Roice-Hurst Humane Society PO Box 4040, Grand Junction, CO 81502, 970-434-7337 http://www.rhhumanesociety.com
His smile and sense of humor will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved him. A celebration of Jim's life will be at an outdoor venue in Grand Junction, on Saturday, May 21. Inquiries may be addressed to email@example.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling candidate
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business