Obituary: Timothy M. Shane
February 5, 2015
Timothy M. Shane of Omaha, Neb., a former resident of Granby, died on Jan. 24, 2015.
He was preceded in death by parents, Donald and Teresa Shane. He is survived by wife, Teresa A. Shane; children, Sara Fry (Josh) and Colleen Gibilisco (Nick); grandchildren: Kate and Mathew Fry, Maggie and Nina Gibilisco; sister, Mary Shane; brother, Rev. Donald Shane; other relatives and many friends.
MASS OF CHRISTIAN BURIAL was held on Wednesday, Jan. 28, at St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic Church in Omaha. Interment with military honors followed at Calvary Cemetery in Omaha.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to Wounded Warrior Foundation. Arrangements by Heafey Hoffmann Dworak Cutler, 7805 W. Center Rd., Omaha, Nebraska 68124, 402-391-3900, http://www.heafeyheafey.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Winter Park Resort’s Zephyr Express to be replaced by new 10-person gondola (with video)
- Winter Park’s Hideaway Station gets Governor’s Award for best new downtown addition