Obituary: William (Bill) Gardner
August 30, 2016
Long-time Broomfield resident Bill Gardner passed away Aug 18.
He was a frequent visitor to Grand County for many years to enjoy time and events with family. He also enjoyed hiking, biking, canoeing, tent camping, church events, and Nordic skiing at Devil's Thumb and Snow Mountain Ranch. He first visited Grand Lake in 1961 on his honeymoon.
He is survived by his wife of 55 years Ardy, sons Kyle, Greg (Heidi), Koll (Natalie), daughter Mari Riley (Jim), and 14 grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- USS Colorado to be commissioned
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- Winter Park approves spring music series, extension for Rendezvous expansion