Richard (Rick) DeBey, 1957-2018
October 25, 2018
Richard(Rick) DeBey, 60, of Wheat Ridge passed away on Oct. 19.
Born on Dec. 25, 1957 in Baltimore, Md., Rick attended school in Granby at East Grand and graduated from Regis College in Denver. Rick was an avid skier and was on the Regis ski team. Rick worked at the casinos in Black Hawk for a number of years. Rick is survived by his mother Mary Ann (DeBey) Taylor, step father Robert (Bob) Taylor. He was preceded in death by his father Curt "coach" DeBey and brother Randy DeBey. There will be a mass service at St. Anne's Catholic Church in Grand Lake on Oct. 30 at 1 p.m. Burial will follow at the Grand Lake cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park Resort opens season strong with most snow in a decade (with video)
- Local authorities release additional details in last week’s fatal shooting
- Police arrest 2 in connection with making $1,400 in fraudulent purchases at Granby businesses
- Drink it up: Winter Park Resort commemorates new gondola with one-of-a-kind tequila by Patrón
- Grand County police blotter, Nov. 13-14: SOS from J.W.