Richard “Rick” James Kinzer, Sr., 1949-2018
October 23, 2018
Richard "Rick" James Kinzer, Sr. passed away on Oct. 8, 2018 after complications of a stroke. Rick touched many lives with his kind spirit, contagious laugh and love for cooking. Rick and Sue spent many years raising their children Rick Kinzer Jr. and Emily Kinzer in Grand County where he worked for Elk Horn Realty and was a member of the Lion's Club. Rick had a gregarious personality and was a talented artist. Rick's loving spirit will be missed by all who knew him.
Friends and family are invited to a memorial celebration of Rick's life on Sunday, Nov. 4, 2018 at 2 p.m. at Eaton Senior Communities, 333 South Eaton Street in Lakewood, (303) 937-3000.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation in Rick's name to the Eaton Senior Communities Foundation 333 South Eaton Street Lakewood, CO 80226. For more information contact email@example.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America
- Grand County real estate transactions, from Dec. 2-8
- Reclamation Ridge gravel pit sues Granby after town finds it violated permit
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Does cannabis cost or pay? Study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates