Shirley R. Barr, 1940-2018
August 20, 2018
Shirley is the mother to four wonderful daughters and a fabulous son, and many grandchildren and great-grandchildren! She enjoyed her residence at Cliffview assisted living in Kremmling for four years. Her daughter, Lisa Knox, invites you to celebrate the wonderful life and blessing she was to each one of us!
As a young woman she was full of life given a spirit of vulnerable love for everyone. As a mother she taught her children to never give up! Gave us an understanding of sacrifice and survival.
Our mother as we see her now was the source, a vessel from God that would touch so many people. The true blessing of being tried and tested through her trials to build strength and revelation to our own lives. She believed that the truest blessings were those that pushed us, hurt and made us cry so we could become the people God intended us to be.
Romans 5:4 – "Endurance produces character, character produces hope, and hope in Jesus never fails."
Shirley was truly loved by this county and we, her family, thank you very much. God's peace be with each of you.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America
- CORRECTED: Plans delayed for Pearl Dragon to move downtown
- Does cannabis cost or pay? Study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Mountain Parks Electric raising rates in the new year
- Taco therapy: Tabernash food stand ‘spreadin’ the love’ — one taco at a time