Shirley R. Barr, 1940-2018
August 20, 2018
Shirley is the mother to four wonderful daughters and a fabulous son, and many grandchildren and great-grandchildren! She enjoyed her residence at Cliffview assisted living in Kremmling for four years. Her daughter, Lisa Knox, invites you to celebrate the wonderful life and blessing she was to each one of us!
As a young woman she was full of life given a spirit of vulnerable love for everyone. As a mother she taught her children to never give up! Gave us an understanding of sacrifice and survival.
Our mother as we see her now was the source, a vessel from God that would touch so many people. The true blessing of being tried and tested through her trials to build strength and revelation to our own lives. She believed that the truest blessings were those that pushed us, hurt and made us cry so we could become the people God intended us to be.
Romans 5:4 – "Endurance produces character, character produces hope, and hope in Jesus never fails."
Shirley was truly loved by this county and we, her family, thank you very much. God's peace be with each of you.
Trending In: Obituaries
- County envisions major airport expansion project
- Parshall woman pleads guilty to stealing over $12,000 from City Market
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Grand County
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16: Parking too close; stealing electricity
- Grand Lake man faces litany of physical, sexual assault felony charges