Terrance Morrissey, 1943-2018
September 12, 2018
Terrance Morrissey, born March 7, 1943, passed away Sept. 4, 2018 after a short battle with cancer. He is survived by children Michelle and Christopher brothers Clem and Tom, sister Norine, several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by parents William and Berniece Morrissey, brother Robert Michael Morrissey, sister-in-law Edith Morrissey, niece Ellen Morrissey. Services will be held at Fort Logan Cemetery, Denver, on Thursday, Sept. 13 at 11:30 a.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Silver Creek Fire now over 13,000 acres, crews prepare for burnout operations
- Granby Ranch expands events schedule, visitor experiences ahead of ski season
- How much snow fell? Grand County daily snow totals from winter 2017-18
- Winter Park Express expands Friday rail service for upcoming ski season
- Opinion | Letter: Medicare for all?