Letter: Schnellinger, Community Cafe’ Discussion
March 2, 2016
Middle Park High School will once again hosting the MPHS Community Cafe' Discussion March 10 at the High School Library. The MPHS Community-Cafe Discussion Forum is a guided discussion where the participants can speak to a broad variety of school topics (assigned to tables). It is about our successes, challenges, perceptions, misconceptions and observations. It is formatted for time efficiency purposes and is a valuable communications/ listening tool for the principal and staff. We need to hear your thoughts. Please, consider attending the March 10 meeting, 5:30 7:00 p.m. in the MPHS Library.
RSVP Allyson at 970-887-2104. Seating is limited to the first 24 participants. Refreshments and food is provided. Be part of the discussion.
Thom. Schnellinger, Principal
Middle Park High School
Trending In: Opinion
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- Shed antler hunting gets restrictions to reduce stress on wildlife
- Mountain Parks Electric to build fiber-optic backbone for internet service
- ‘River bottles’ found in area streams contain hazardous materials — don’t touch
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight