Opinion | Letter: Let’s act together
March 5, 2019
Letter to Grand County:
This is the time for us to wake up and see what is happening in our country when the value of human life and compassion for every human being, no matter the age, or any other defining factor of a person's life is being absolutely defiled! Let's act together! May Grand County shout it from the rooftops and the mountaintops! We will stand for life!
Please go to Focus on the Family and sign the Declaration for Life at their website: focusonthefamily.com.
Thank you. I am very concerned, are you?
Mariette McGrath, Grand County
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: IPCS Fundraiser a grand success
- Hamilton: President Trump and the hegelian dialectic (column)
- Hamilton: Today’s America and Plato’s Allegory of the Cave
- Boating on the lakes, makes locals stay in Grand County
- The Fitness Trail: Cognitive, Associative and Autonomous – The Three Stages of Learning
- BREAKING: Grand Lake home explosion overnight kills 1, another in serious condition
- Weather service forecasting more snow for Grand County
- Chasing the wind: The remarkable life and astounding adventures of freestyle skiing icon Bob Singley
- Kremmling man pleads guilty to 2018 car burglary spree across Grand County
- Fraser moving forward on Lions Ponds improvements