Plastic and reconstructive surgeon now available in Grand County
September 21, 2008
In the constant effort to bring new medical services to Grand County, the specialty clinic at Kremmling Memorial Hospital is proud to announce that Dr. Scott Sulentich, specializing in both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, will be available every fourth Thursday of every month, beginning Oct. 30.
Dr. Sulentich was in the regional press lately regarding his taking over the care of Molly, the now four year old girl from North Routt County who suffered frost bite from being exposed to cold temperatures last winter. (See “Molly on the Mend”, Steamboat Pilot, July 13, 2008, by Matt Stensland).
With offices in both Littleton and Steamboat Springs, Dr. Sulentich is expanding his services and reaching out to Grand County to provide a variety of services including facial, cosmetic and body contouring. Among the long list of procedures he will provide include:
∞ Skin grafts
∞ Transplantation of muscle tendon of hand
∞ Suture of muscles, tendons, fascia of hand
∞ Plastic repair of eyelids
∞ Brow lift
∞ Chemical peel
∞ Reconstructive procedure of the breast
∞ Scar revision
∞ Carpal tunnel repair
Specialty clinics are available throughout each month to provide wellness care, diagnosis and treatment to men, women and children at Kremmling Memorial Hospital.
To schedule an appointment, call (970) 724-3115.
Trending In: Opinion
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground