Boys and girls lacrosse club scrimmage Wednesday, May 25
May 25, 2016
The Fraser Valley Lacrosse Club will host a scrimmage against Summit County (Summit Stix) on Wednesday, May 25 at the Fraser Ball Fields. The Wednesday scrimmage will be the club's first game held in Grand County and will be the third game the club has played together. The U9 and U11 boys will be competing in the Colorado Lacrosse Jamboree tournament on June 4-5 in Arvada.
U9 Boys start at 5 p.m.
Girls start at 6 p.m.
U11 Boys start at 6:45 p.m.
For more information about the Fraser Valley Lacross Club visit http://fraservalleylax.usl.la/.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Alterra plans $555 million in capital investments over next five years, including at Winter Park Resort
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion