Fast pitch softball league forms in Granby
March 26, 2010
A girls 12 and younger ASA fast pitch softball team is gearing up for the 2010 season.
A meeting for parents will be held on at the Granby Community Building at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 31. This meeting will be your opportunity to express your daughter’s interest and ability as well as to learn about the ASA organization.
Cindy and Jeff Derby will be coaching the girls 12 and under division through the ASA league. The coaches prefer that players have at least one year fast pitch experience and strongly encourage two years.
Forms and information will be available as well as a preliminary lineup of events for the 2010 season. If you have any questions contact Cindy or Jeff, 887-9219.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Warrior’s Scramble Catch and Release fishing tournament Feb 12 on Williams Fork Reservoir
- Cirque Sled offers faster easier access to Winter Park’s side-country
- Trophies, cash and fun times on the ice at the 3 Lakes Ice Fishing Contest
- Bob Singley, Winter Park skiing legend, inducted into Hall of Fame
- Grand County Trail of the Week: High Lonesome Hut
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- Resident has heated exchange with county over Henderson mill revaluation
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- Letter: Trying to mislead the public