Fishing Report: Fall bite at its peak
October 29, 2015
Not much has changed this week, the fall bite is at its peak. The lake trout have moved shallow, small tubes, power bait twister tails and white gulp minnows have been producing very well. Look for the lake trout on steep rocky drop-offs.
Browns continue chasing streamers and minnow type crank baits in the evenings,after dark and during low light periods. Gravel bars and inlets have been producing some nice fish.
Kokanee have started their fall migration and can be caught with ice jigs and small tube jigs under a bobber.
The fishing report is brought to you by "Fishing with Bernie" (www.fishingwithbernie.com).Bernie Keefe has been a fishing guide in the Middle Park area for over 20 years.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Grand County athletes wrap up Paralympic games in South Korea