Fishing Report: The bite is on
April 23, 2015
Most of the ice in the area is gone, and fishing is great. Egg and worm patterns are working awesome in all the creeks and rivers.
Pike in Williams Fork are hitting in the afternoon. Try baits that move VERY slowly. Rainbows and suckers are up in the inlets, worms are working very well. Brown trout are hitting small crank baits and jigs during low light periods. Lake trout are throughout the water column.
Bernie Keefe has been guiding the Middle Park area for over 20 years.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion