Fit Kids running club in Granby begins April 13
March 29, 2016
Students in 2nd through 5th Grade can join the Granby Recreation Department and coach Gretta Fosha for a fun spring running club. The club will meet on Wednesdays and Fridays.
On Wednesdays the club will meet from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the Granby Soccer Dome and on Fridays 10 – 11 a.m. at the Polhamus Park Picnic Shelter. The program begins April 13 and runs until May 13.
The focus of the program will be on healthy habits, running technique and challenges with fun prizes. To register contact the Granby Recreation Department 970-887-3961.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- (UPDATED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground