Forest Service road construction continues
August 5, 2016
The U.S. Forest Service is asking the public to respect road construction zones and closures on National Forest System roads during their current repair and maintenance projects. The following areas are affected: Stillwater, Crooked Creek, Keyser Creek, Trail Creek, Meadow Creek, as well as trailhead parking areas.
The public should anticipate short closures for about 15 minutes when crews are working in areas where it is too dangerous to have traffic pass through.
Road work zones and closures apply to all road users, vehicles, ATVs, bikes and pedestrians.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally