Grand Lake Ladies Golf League results – July 7
July 14, 2009
The Ladies of the Grand Lake Nifty Niners played the front nine holes on the Grand Lake Course last week with Gladys Howard taking first place, followed by Vicki Nessan and Nancy Smith who were tied for second and rounding out the top three spots was Margaret Nill. Pat Granquist scored a par on hole 7.
Outside Cut was a game played by the Grand Lake Lady Tee Bags Tuesday morning, July 7. Carolyn Moore was the front runner coming in first place with a net score of 34.5, followed by Marilyn Nosbish and Coni Moore sharing the spot for 2nd place scoring net 38.5.
Rally For The Cure, supporting Susan G. Komen For The Cure, is a golf tournament scheduled for Tuesday, July 21, with a 10 a.m. shotgun start. Entry cost is $42 per player for Grand Lake Golf Course Passholders and $80 per player for non-passholders. The registration fee includes a donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for the fight against Breast Cancer.
Call the Grand Lake Golf Course at 627-8008 or Coni Moore at 627-8335. Registration is taking place now. Together we can make a difference.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion