Grand Lake Ladies golf wraps up season with tournament
September 17, 2009
Tuesday, Sept. 1 was the final tournament for the Ladies of the Grand Lake Tee Bags and the Grand Lake Nifty Niners. Both Ladies groups joined together to play a final four-woman scramble format tournament followed by the end-of-the-season Ladies Luncheon.
Linda Gardner, Coni Moore, Nancy Smith and Lorraine Johnson took first place honors with a team score of 76, followed by the threesome of Kathee Johnson, Lucette Kottcamp and Lee Rogers with a team score of 80. Third place with a score of 81 was Ivy Howard, Jerry Drury, Carolyn Moore and Jenny Negri.
The Ladies of the Grand Lake Golf Course are already looking ahead and planning for next season.
The Nifty Niners who play nine holes and the Grand Lake Tee Bags who play 18 holes once a week invite others to join the game next summer. Call Laura Summers at 970-531-2555 or the Grand Lake Golf Course at 970-627-8008.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Alterra plans $555 million in capital investments over next five years, including at Winter Park Resort