Grand Mountain Bank sponsors annual golf tournament
August 17, 2016
Now in its 13th year, the Grand Mountain Bank Benefit Golf Tournament for the Grand County's church food banks and the Mountain Family Center will be held on Thursday August 18 at the Grand Elk Golf Club in Granby. The shotgun start for this scramble tournament will be at 1:30 p.m.
"Even though the local economy seems to be improving, we continue to see a tremendous need of funds for the local food banks," said Grand Mountain Bank Chairman, John Selman.
"Since its inception in 2004, the tournament has raised over $100,000 for the local church food banks and Mountain Family Center.
"As a community banker, we are still seeing the struggles of many in our local community to make ends meet," said Grand Mountain Bank President, Frank DeLay.
"As the only community-owned bank in Grand County, Grand Mountain Bank takes seriously our responsibility to help serve the social and community interests of our local citizens. This annual golf tournament is one of the ways we fulfill that responsibility."
To register to participate in this worthwhile event, stop by any Grand Mountain Bank locations in Grand County. The officers, directors and employees of Grand Mountain Bank appreciate the support of the tournament sponsors, players and donors for their efforts in making this very worthy cause a success. For more information, please call the Grand Mountain Bank at 970-887-1221.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- (UPDATED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground